Music Together® Classes
Music Together® is an internationally recognized early childhood music program offering 45 minutes of pure musical fun for you and your child each week. Accredited teaching artists introduce children to the pleasures of making music in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting. You’ll receive CDs and songbooks tied to each session’s unique experiences for use at home. The national program’s e-newsletter, web resources and online store provide additional support for enriching your child’s and your family’s musical growth and enjoyment.
Each 2020-2021 session focuses on a different song collection:
- 10-week fall session September 8 – November 9; Bongos collection
- 3-week interim session – December 1 – December 21; Holiday Hits
- 10-week winter session January 4 – March 8; Bells collection
- 10-week spring session April 5 – June 11; Triangle and Jaguar collections
- 6-week summer sessions June 14-July 30
- Registration for the summer session opens May 14!
Music Together® art & logo design © 1992-2021 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Crescendo Academy’s Music Together® is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: https://www.musictogether.com/– (800) 728-2692.