Music Together® Classes
Music Together® is an internationally recognized early childhood music program offering 45 minutes of pure musical fun for you and your child each week. Accredited teaching artists introduce children to the pleasures of making music in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting. You’ll receive CDs and songbooks tied to each session’s unique experiences for use at home. The national program’s e-newsletter, web resources and online store provide additional support for enriching your child’s and your family’s musical growth and enjoyment.
Each 2019-2020 session focuses on a different song collection:
- 10-week fall session September 9 – November 11; Flute collection
- 10-week winter session December 2 – February 17; Sticks collection;
- Registration for the winter session opens on October 28!
- 10-week spring session March 9 – May 18; Maracas collection
- 6-week summer session begins the week of June 22
Music Together® art & logo design © 1992-2019 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Crescendo Academy’s Music Together® is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: https://www.musictogether.com/– (800) 728-2692.