Now hiring Teaching Artists!
CRESCENDO ACADEMY OF MUSIC is adding Teaching Artists to our faculty.
- College degree in music performance, music education, or equivalent experience required
- Teaching and performance experience preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Comfortable teaching students of all ages
- Provide studio and/or virtual lessons to assigned students
- Provide group lessons as assigned
- Individualize lessons to encourage student advancement
- Assist in performance preparation and encourage student participation in performance opportunities; encourage student participation in master classes, chamber music, and recitals
- Encourage student participation in performance organizations at school and competitive organizations in their local communities
- Work cooperatively with other faculty at Crescendo
To apply, send a resume and references to email@example.com or Crescendo Academy of Music, 359 S. Kalamazoo Mall, Suite 12, Kalamazoo, MI 49007-4848.
Crescendo Academy of Music’s mission is to provide individualized music instruction in a positive and supportive atmosphere to all persons regardless of age, ability, or income. Crescendo is a 501©3 nonprofit organization founded in 1988. We have a staff of over 30 Teaching Artists serving over 400 students in our on-site programs and over 500 students in our outreach programs. Students from infants to adults are participants in Crescendo programs. Complete details on all of our programs can be found at our website, crescendoacademy.com.